lordofsin: (uh YEAH)
[personal profile] lordofsin

So I took the Mary-Sue Litmus Test for Belial.

Your total is: 63.

I am highly amused that it is so much lower than [livejournal.com profile] cattygabriel 's score, but then again Bel's a villain, of sorts. One of the De-Suifier questions was:
Has your character ever been honestly selfish, petty, lazy, shallow, or pointlessly cruel?

Answer: Most of the time? XD I suppose it's questions like that, and the lack of cool weapons, that brought his score down?

Either way, he still counts as a Mary-Sue, or more accurately Gary-Stu.

50+
Kill it dead.


One of the questions:

46. Is your character the best or among the best at anything he/she does? One box for each:

  1. Is he/she famous/reknowned for any of these?
I checked three boxes - for sex, seductions and cooking sweet things - and Belbel would have been very offended if I hadn't done so, or said yes to 46a.

Date: 2010-10-25 12:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] halosphere.livejournal.com
I got a 24 for Raphael, so I know I did something wrong because he is very Mary Sue, but when I did it again I kept getting less than 30. So I don't know O.o

Date: 2010-10-25 04:14 pm (UTC)
glacialphoenix: (Default)
From: [personal profile] glacialphoenix
Depending on how you set the standard... Mynah's score can be either 33 or 83. XD It's quite epic. It really is a perception thing at the end of the day, though.

Profile

lordofsin: (Default)
Belial

November 2020

S M T W T F S
1234567
8910 11121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags